SDL Denholm was acquired by Denholm Energy Services in 2002 and over the years has become a specialist offshore and onshore fabrication company servicing the oil and gas sector in Azerbaijan.
In 2015 Nobel Oil Services, an energy services group, acquired 50% of SDL Denholm and the company was renamed SDL Nobel.
Denholm Energy Services is an international service provider providing leading edge multi-disciplinary services principally to the oil and gas sector including:
- Asset maintenance
- Heavy and light fabrication
- Electrical and installation
- Energy logistics
- HP/UHP cleaning
- Metrology and calibration
- Precision engineering, machining and welding
- Valve sales, management, service, repair and maintenance
Denholm employs 4,000 people delivering safe, reliable, innovative solutions across to the oil and gas sector with bases in:
- Middle East
Nobel Oil Services is a UK-registered service provider offering leading edge multi-disciplinary services principally to the oil and gas sector including:
- Operations and maintenance
- Construction and maintenance
- Maintenance and operations of turbines
- Enhanced and improved oil recovery
- Oil commodity trading
- Project and construction management
Nobel Oil operates in the upstream and downstream segments of the oil and gas industry.